Do you need help applying for a spouse visa? Perhaps you require a spouse visa extension or family visa as parent of dependent?

If your partner is already a British citizen or a settled person in Britain and you’re looking to live in the UK, there are certain steps you must abide by. Alongside submitting your visa application, you must also prove your knowledge of the English language by gaining an A1 qualification.

Here at South London Learning Centre, we are here to help you prepare for your spouse visa or spouse visa extension A2. We are proud to have knowledgeable and skilled teachers who can help you pass the necessary steps needed to gain SELT exam spouse visa spouse or visa extension.

Our teachers will be able to prepare for your exam, giving you the confidence and skills needed to pass. We understand that the process is stressful enough, and is especially difficult when English isn’t your first language, we will help every step of the way.

If you’d like to learn more about how we can help you gain your spouse visa, take a look around our website today. To speak to us directly for any advice or questions, feel free to get in touch. Call the office on 0207 733 4759 or drop us an email at