English test for spouse visa

In order to apply for a spouse visa for the first time, you must have an A1 qualification. The purpose of the A1 qualification is to show that you have a good understanding of the English language. For those who already have a spouse or family visa October 2016 and want to extend it, you must take the A2 exam.

Preparing for the A1 test

Taking the A1 test can be a daunting moment, but by investing in a preparation test beforehand, you can be confident in your ability to pass. When you choose South London Learning Centre, you will have the full attention and support of fully qualified teachers.

We are passionate about giving our students the confidence needed to pass their test, so we do all we can to provide the right support. Our A1 preparation test covers everything from language function to grammar and lexis. No prior leaning is required, all we ask for is valid ID, proof of address and a passport sized photo.

If you’re looking for a challenging, engaging and informative course to help you pass your A1 test, we are here for you. Book a place on our course today by filling in the contact form on our website.