Do you need to take the A1 English test for spouse visa application or A2 English Test for Spouse visa Extension?

The A1 test is compulsory for those who are looking to move to the UK to join their partners or applying from the UK to apply for spouse or partner visa. This test is the chance to prove that you have a good understanding of the English language. It’s the minimum requirement and the SELT A1 exam is the only one accepted by UKVI.

Taking the A1 test can seem like a daunting task, however investing in a little helping hand can go a long way. Here at South London Learning Centre, we are here to provide you with the right skills and knowledge needed to pass your A1 test.

Our course is structured to prep you for your exam and give you the confidence needed to succeed. No entry requirements are necessary for this course; all we need is your valid ID, proof of address and a passport sized photo.

In the course, we cover the following:

  • Language functions such as requests, questions and statements
  • Describing and indicating people and objects
  • Grammar points such as WH questions
  • Learning specific Lexis

If you would like to book a place on one of our courses, get in touch today on 0207 733 4759.