Do you need to take the necessary exams for your marriage visa?

A marriage visa is something that many people only get to dream about, but if you’re preparing to move over to the UK or abroad to live with your spouse from UK if you are planning to apply for spouse or partner visa, it’s important to pass the necessary tests. You must demonstrate a good understanding of the English language by gaining the A1 qualification, which must be submitted with your visa application.

When it comes to taking the A1 test, you need to be prepared and confident when walking into the test. The process can be stressful enough without the risk of needing to take the test more than once, which is why you should invest in the right preparations.

Here at South London Learning Centre we offer a preparation course where you can learn the ins and outs of the A1 test. We provide a structured setting that covers everything from language functions to grammar and lexis. You don’t need to have any previous prior learning, all we ask is that we perform an initial assessment so we can provide the right training to suit your needs.

To book a place on our preparation course, reserve a place today.